Friday, September 13, 2013

Dirty thoughts





Sometimes I see a good looking guy and the dirtiest thoughts pop into my mind.  What got me to thinking this was a cutie who came into my job and all I could think was " I'd like to sit on your face". So some of my favorite dirty thought makers are:


                                                                    Nice Asses

 I'll see a really nice, tight ass and all I can think about is how much I just wanna bend him over my knee and spank it. Then I'll do a mental purr.



                                               Just look at those sweet, sweet cheeks


                                                                  Tall men


Whenever I see a tall man? Shit is over! All I can think is " I want to climb him like a tree?"  I recently did get to experience literally climbing a tall man but will write about it later. But yes, I always want to do nasty things to tall men...such easy access. Then I ride them like Seabiscuit.


                                             I know she climbs him nightly.


                                                              Tattooed Men

 I fucking love tattoos. NO idea when it started but I know I am disappointed when a man does not have them. I just want to rub all over him. Also, I don't want them to wear a shirt. I must see all of it!! All I also want to do is rub lotion on them. Also I, do a mental purr.

                                                      Hot DAMN!! It puts the lotion in the basket.




So this was just a short post of a few of my favorite things. Check back in a few days for another sexcapade tale.



 <a href="http://www.hypersmash.com">www.hypersmash.com</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment