Monday, September 9, 2013

Introduction







This is my bed on a typical night. Full of cats and not a man in sight. Sometimes though, I actually go out. I'll admit I'm a slut. I put out on the first date. Hell sometimes there is no date. I just head over and get down to the nitty gritty, the nasty, the P in the V, I show him my wonderland, I feed my mongoose some trouser snake, I jam out with my clam out. My vagina has a few names The U.N. ( Because I like to collect dicks from all over the world) Kevin, and Rikki Tikki Tavi. That's right, the mongoose from the children's books.

                                                              Rikki on the prowl


What I like to do is keep a harem, a stable of hoes if you will. I'm bored one day and Keith isn't available, I'll text one of the others to see who is free. Then I get busy. Sometimes though. Weird shit happens. This blog is about the weird shit. Sit back and relax and enjoy my tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment