Monday, September 9, 2013

The Tale of The Missing Panties



                                                       Nice panties, I think I'll keep them




There was this one guy. We will call him Al, because that's his name. Fuck it I'm using names ( if I can remember them all...I can't) so Al was the newest member of U.N. he was from Israel, pretty decent looking...except the missing teeth. Yeah dude needed dentures or something cuz he was missing some.  So anyway Al was decent, about 6'2 Solid build not fat, more muscle. He had dark hair that was shaved and light eyes. We went to dinner then got a hotel room. I remember we got hot and heavy, making out and touching. Then we got down to business. I have this thing where I love being touched with the panties on, then having them pulled to the side and played with. Hot stuff. I had on blue panties with white polka dots on them from Soma. Great store! So the panties come off and we get down to business. Sex was decent, not memorable. Get up to get dressed...where the hell are my panties? Under the bed? Nope. Stuck in my pants? Nope. Across the room? uh No. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PANTIES?! He " helps" me look. Other side of the bed? No.


                                              
                                                      Jeans and Vag don't mix. My Labes!!

So I say fuck it and just put my jeans on. All the while wondering where my draws went. We say our goodbyes and I get in the car and immediately get a denim wedgie. It fucking hurt! My poor Labia!!

Then that night, right as I lay my head down I think " That motherfucker stole them!" He did have a small bulge in his pocket.

                                         
                                                       Hope you enjoyed them, fucker


The next time I saw him ( yeah I saw him after that) I made sure to make a big deal about my underwear and stuff them in my pocket. I also made the mistake of not peeing before sex so I held it the whole time. We all know if feels damn good too. Well we changed positions and I got on top. He did some kind of thrust and it hit my bladder and I peed all over him!! He thought I squirted though and shoved me off and gleefully said yes and began eating me. I said nothing, but I did laugh. I didn't see him after that.

That's what you get panty thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment